You will help to support the company to run Ariba Cloud solution and to deploy upcoming Ariba modules, features change requests and releases from end-to-end (beginning at Ariba Cloud via Middleware PO to the SAP ERP backend and vice versa).
Position is permanent, directly hired by the company JUNGHEINRICH at their Madrid downtown office, and they are a very big German multinational company manufacturing logistics solutions all over the world.
- Supporting Ariba Sourcing and Supplier Management Solution
- Integration and Interface Monitoring (SOAP web service XML) and Troubleshooting/Service Request Management (2nd and 3rd Level Support with end user and SAP Ariba)
- Conducting data loads
- Ariba End2End regression testing
- Configuring Ariba template/forms based on user requirements
- Evaluation and conducting impact analysis of new Ariba features based on Ariba Feature Roadmap
- Monitoring and following up on SAP Ariba Disruption notifications
- Single point of contact for Procurement in terms of Ariba deployment issues
- Supporting on Ariba roll outs at Company Business units
- English: Full Proficiency C1
- German and Spanish: Valuable
- Working Experience: 3-5+ years of experience as Technology Consultant and Support Engineer
- Ariba Solutions hands on experience
- SAP ERP MM hands on experience (basics)
- Procurement know how
- Team oriented, collaborative and easy to deal with.
- Proactive and independent working.
- Great willingness to learn, creativity, reliability as well as commitment.
- Disruptive, creative, out of the box thinking.
- Open minded.
- Strong communication skills.
- Service oriented.
- Client focused.
- Capable of working under pressure.
The company: our customer is a German multinational Corporation, JUNGHEINRICH, that operates all over the world since more than 65 years and is one of the leading providers of Logistics industry. More than 18,000 employees and around 4.000 M€ revenue. They will hire the selected candidate as an internal and permanent employee of them, based in Madrid, but providing services to their global organization
Personal Skills Requirements and Job Conditions
Job location: Madrid. European Union citizen otherwise valid job permit mandatory. At least one day per week remote work allowed.
Expected travel: Not regularly, just some trip when needed, possibly to Hamburg once in a while, maybe 2-3 times per year.
Education and Training:
- BSc or Master in Computer Sciences or an equivalent work experience.
- ARIBA certifications valuable, but not required.
- Spanish: Native language, otherwise business fluent, B2 level.
- English: Very good Business English required (excellent communication skills). B2/C1 level.
- German: Nice to have for the position, but not required.
Employment Type: Permanent Full Time, as internal employee.
Salary: Depending on experience.
- Friendly and informal atmosphere in a company that cares about an excellent team spirit always encouraging creativity.
- Challenging, independent work in an innovative and creative environment.
- Professional and personal training opportunities to advance your career.
- English and/or German language classes to improve your language skills.
- Organize your own working hours including the possibility of working from home sometimes.
- Reduced working hours during summer (July and August).
- You will work right in the heart of Madrid in a digital innovation international team.
If you are interested, apply here or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org including in the subject: ‘ARIBA Engineer (Madrid)’ along with your English CV.