We are currently looking for the right Full Stack Developer to join our amazing team. Whether you are an experienced front-end developer that can also extend a backend service or a seasoned backend developer that can adapt a UI if needed, you should be interested in the full range of the tech stack needed to create reliable, scalable web applications. You will be part of a cross-functional team that is responsible for the full software development life cycle, from conception to deployment and beyond. So there will be ample opportunity for you to both contribute with your experience as well as learn from ours.
Have you always wanted to make a difference? With innovative solutions and services in the field of intralogistics, we help our customers to master their specific challenges every day, something you already benefit from without even realizing it. In a modern, agile environment, our international team works on topics ranging from embedded development to micro services and state-of-the-art frontend design so that our customers can easily harness the power of IoT and the data generated by our fork lift trucks.
We offer start-up flair with all the advantages of a well-known German multinational company such as a high level of internal expertise and in-house vehicle production. Diverse daily work with flexible, family friendly time schedule and home office possibility as well as plenty of space for co-designing of digital solutions await you!
• Develop in and contribute to all areas of our product, from design to deployment (DevOps).
• Write clean maintainable, and well-tested code.
• Think in continuous improvements instead of huge releases (CI/CD).
• Maintain and monitor your deployed solutions to ensure great customer experience and inform future development.
• Take responsibility for delivering on time and actively manage dependencies.
• Be part of a self-organized, international, multi-cultural team.
Skills & Qualifications Required:
• Experience with working in agile environments (SCRUM, Kanban, Jira, Confluence).
• Experience in both development of new products as well as maintenance/extension of existing products (DevOps, Continuous Delivery).
• Experience with software development best practices and automatic testing
• Solid understanding of performance aspects such as scalability, concurrency, computational complexity.
• Excellent team-working and communication skills.
• Very good level of written and spoken English.
• Interest in continuous learning, flexibility and adaptability.
• Creative, organized, solution oriented, critical thinking.
Additional skills non mandatory, but valuable for the position:
• REST API design experience very valuable for the position.
• No direct IoT knowledge is needed, although it may be appreciated.
• Experience with CI/CD, Cloud solutions, also valued.
• Security best practices (e.g. OWASP)
• Several years hands-on professional development experience, including frontend and backend development experience.
Personal Skills Requirements and Job Conditions
The company: Our customer JUNGHEINRICH is a German multinational company that operates all over the world for more than 65 years and is one of the leading providers of Logistics industry. More than 18,000 employees and around 4.000 M€ revenue. They will hire the selected candidate as an internal and permanent employee, based in Madrid, but providing services to their global organization.
Job location: Madrid. European Union nationality otherwise EU/Spain work permit required as a
Initial ramp-up phase could be carried out in Germany for some weeks.
Afterwards, travelling for the developer will be very sporadic (3-4 times per year maximum) to Hamburg.
Anyway, candidates must have willingness to travel if required.
Education and Training:
• University degree in Computer Science or a level of education of similar characteristics.
• Any software-related certification or training are valued and should be mentioned.
• Spanish: Native language, otherwise business fluent (B2/C1)
• English: Very good Business English required (excellent communication skills). At least
• German: Valuable for the position, but not required.
Employment Type: Permanent Full Time.
Salary: Depending on experience.
• Friendly and informal atmosphere in a company that cares about an excellent team spirit always
• Challenging, independent work in an innovative and creative environment.
• Professional and personal training opportunities to advance your career.
• English and/or German language classes to improve your language skills.
• Organize your own working hours including the possibility of working from home at least 50% of
• You will work right in the heart of Madrid (Gran Via) in a digital innovation international team.
If you are interested, send an email to email@example.com including in the subject: ‘Senior Software Engineer (Madrid)’ along with your English CV or apply here.