Our customer, Jungheinrich Digital Solutions, is part of JUNGHEINRICH Group, a German enterprise that has operated over the world for more than 65 years and is one of the leading providers of the logistics industry.
They will hire the selected candidate as an internal and permanent employee.
Description of the position:
They are looking for a Frontend Developer to join their eCommerce Services Team located in Madrid.
- Min. 3-4 years of experience as a Frontend developer.
- Developing reusable frontend components with the Spryker framework, using React or Vue.js.
- Using API (SOAP web service XML) and REST.
- Collaborate in planning and tasks breakdowns.
- Do code reviews and maintenance according to SOLID principles.
- Work in a CI environment.
- Manage pipelines and deployments.
- Solid knowledge of application configuration, maintenance and support.
Mandatory Technical skills:
- Clean code, SOLID principles and knowledge of architectural patterns.
- Template engines: TWIG, others.
- Atomic Design.
- Web components.
- Webpack and node.
Additional valuable skills (nice to have):
- Some PHP knowledge.
- Scrum or Kanban knowledge.
- CI/CD, Git, AWS, Docker.
- English: (intermediate B2).
Madrid. European Union citizen otherwise a valid job permit is mandatory.
A very competitive salary package.
Working from home:
At least three days a week.
If you are interested, apply here or send an email to email@example.com including in the subject: ‘Senior Frontend Web Developer’ along with your CV in English.