Our customer, dormakaba, is a Swiss/German multinational with more than 16,000 employees. They are one of the leading providers of innovative security and access solutions for selected segments of the fast-growing security industry.
They will hire the selected candidate as an internal and permanent employee.
Description of the Position
They are looking for a QA Lead to join their International Business Applications Team located in Madrid.
- 2+ years of experience as QA lead (test manager).
- 3+ years of experience as tester. Ability to implement and track processes and workflows.
- Prior experience in functional testing.
- Jira, Zephyr and Confluence tools.
- Bugs management experience.
- Generation of testing results reports.
- Experience working with offshore teams.
- Design test cases.
- Execute tests (end-to-end, functional, API, integration, etc.).
- Train & coach development team in terms of quality.
- Proactively contribute to developing QA testing strategies.
- Act as a QA working directly with the end-to-end tests.
- Lead initiatives both in the development team as with the end-to-end tests.
- Ensure QA processes are applied across development team.
- Ensure documentation consistency.
- Prepare risk impact analysis.
- Track and trace bugs.
- Generate the traceability between the new features and the tests.
- We are looking for brilliant people, not for a list of skills (please consider that we value attitude more than your expertise).
- Ability to collaborate with product management to provide a superior user experience.
- You are autonomous and highly organized (documentation skills).
- Comfortable with ambiguity and taking the initiative regarding issues and decisions.
- An energetic self-starter with strong analytical and troubleshooting skills.
- Team working in an agile environment.
- Curiosity and eagerness to learn.
- Understanding of TDD and BDD methodologies.
- University degree or equivalent on Technical College or relevant related experience.
- Salesforce and ServiceMax experience.
- SAP experience.
- You have a prior experience in automation testing.
- Mobile testing experience.
- Exploratory testing.
English: Very good Business English required (B2/C1).
Madrid. European Union citizen; otherwise, a valid job permit is mandatory.
A very competitive salary package.
Working from Home
At least three days a week.
If you are interested, send an email to QA@montareloconsulting.com including in the subject: ‘QA Lead’ along with your English CV.