SAP Basis Administrator (hybrid)
The company: our customer JUNGHEINRICH is a German multinational Corporation that operates all over the world since more than 65 years and is one of the leading providers of Logistics industry. More than 18,000 employees and around 4.000 M€ revenue. They will hire the selected candidate as an internal and permanent employee of them, based in Madrid, but providing services to their global organization
Personal Skills Requirements and Job Conditions
Job location: Madrid. European Union citizen otherwise valid job permit mandatory. At least two days per week remote work allowed, even more if requested.
Expected travel: Not regularly, just some trip when needed, possibly to Hamburg once in a while, maybe 2-3 times per year.
Education and Training:
- BSc or Master in Computer Sciences or an equivalent work experience.
- Microsoft Windows certifications valuable, but not required.
- Spanish: Native language, otherwise business fluent, B2 level.
- English: Very good Business English required (excellent communication skills). B2/C1 level.
Employment Type: Permanent Full Time, as internal employee.
- Friendly and informal atmosphere in a company that cares about an excellent team spirit always encouraging creativity.
- Challenging, independent work in an innovative and creative environment.
- Professional and personal training opportunities to advance your career.
- English and/or German language classes to improve your language skills.
- Organize your own working hours including the possibility of working from home sometimes.
- Reduced working hours during summer (July and August).
- You will work right in the heart of Madrid in a digital innovation international team.
Description of the position:
To foster our growth at our development and IT services site in the city centre of Madrid, we are looking for a SAP Basis Administrator in a permanent, full-time position.
Key Responsibilities and tasks:
Various tasks in the area of SAP-Basis-Administration in a modern On-Premise SAP-landscape with more than 100 systems. SAP Solutions like ERP ECC, PO, CRM, SRM, Gateway, BW on HANA, Solution Manager and Oracle.
Administration and Improvement of cloud based solutions like C4C Hybris, HANA XS and Ariba.
Work as contact person for internal development and external service providers.
Manage and fulfil key user training including preparation of training documentation.
- At least 4-5 years of professional SAP Basis experience.
Experience in the area of SAP Basis environment.
Good knowledge about some of the following solutions: SAP ERP, Oracle DB for SAP, SAP CRM, BWonHANA…
Knowledge and first experience in some areas of SAP PI/PO, SAP Cloud Platform Integration and S/4 HANA.
Motivation and drive to change our IT into a hybrid landscape.
Service oriented work attitude.
Additional valuable skills:
Some experience with SAP PO/PI would be very valuable.
Knowledge about ARIBA, Hybris, SRM, SolMan, Gateway valuables.
ABAP knowledge for debugging, but no coding necessary for the position.
Setting up and maintaining SAP ASE databases and SAP HANA Databases, interesting for the position.
Very good English in writing and oral communications.
Engagement and strong communication skills.
Ability to work in multicultural teams.
Self-organised and structured working ethics.
Customer orientated and team player.
If you are interested, apply here or send an email to
firstname.lastname@example.org including in the subject: ‘SAP BASIS (Madrid)’ along with your English CV.