Description of the position:
The focus for this position is to develop, maintain and implement global group-wide reporting solutions from generic standards up to implementation standards.
Key Responsibilities and tasks:
- Develop the reporting architecture from a global perspective to achieve the best possible solution for dormakaba which results in a minimum of systems and a maximum of efficiency (analysis, conceptual design, valuation of solution alternatives, functional testing).
- Act as a proactive business partner to the business, identifying and consulting reporting requirements to the dormakaba business functions.
- Implement group strategic business application projects.
- Consult Segments and HQ functions that reporting figures are consistent and possible to be benchmarked.
- Enable and motivate the business organization to deliver a maximum of global reporting standards.
- Closely work with Segments and HQ functions to ensure that reporting solutions are aligned.
- Managing support issues within a Global Service Delivery Organization as 2nd/3rd-Level.
- Business Consulting in Global BI environment (over 5 years)
- SAP BW 7.5/BO 4.2 including Rollouts (over 5 years)
- Project Management skills, especially in BW/BO Rollouts (over 5 years)
- International experience (Group / Regional function)
- Strong knowledge in SAC and DWC required with some practical experience
- Experience with Data-flows from the DataSources to the InfoProviders, complete ETL design required, HANA calculation views, LSA++…
- ABAP and ABAP-OO, plus some SQL programming skills
Job location: Madrid, European nationality otherwise EU/Spain work permit required as a prerequisite. Remote work allowed most of the time, but some presence at the office in Madrid will be also required, so residence in the Madrid area is a requirement.
Some short trips on weekdays, mostly to Switzerland/Germany and other European countries.
Education and Training:
- University degree or equivalent on Technical College or relevant related experience.
- English: Very good Business English required (at least B1/B2).
- German: Valuable but not required.
- Spanish: Business fluent (at least B1).
Organizational position: Reporting to the Global BI Team leader (placed in Germany)
Employment Type: Permanent Full Time.
Salary: Depending on experience.
team oriented, strong communication skills, service oriented, client focused, capable of working under pressure, solution oriented, proactive and independent working, business thinking, interested in different cultures and people, open-minded, flexible, innovative.
The company: our customer is a Swiss/German multinational company (DORMAKABA) that operates all over the world for more than 150 years and is one of the leading providers of innovative security and access solutions for selected segments of the fast-growing security industry. More than 16,000 employees and around 2.000 M€ revenue. This company maintains its worldwide technology leadership by constantly investing in innovation and product development. They will hire the selected candidate as an internal and permanent employee, based in Madrid, but providing services to their global internal organisation.
If you are interested, apply here or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org including in the subject ‘SAP BI Consultant’ along with your English CV.