The company: our customer JUNGHEINRICH is a German multinational that operates all over the world for more than 65 years and is one of the leading providers of Logistics industry. More than 18,000 employees and around 4.000 M€ revenue. They will hire the selected candidate as an internal and permanent employee, based in Madrid, but providing services to their global internal organization around the world.
Personal Skills Requirements and Job Conditions
Job location: Madrid. European Union citizen otherwise valid job permit mandatory.
Expected travel: The role will require occasional travel mainly to the company’s location in Germany for team meetings.
Education and Training:
- Bachelor’s Degree (or equivalent experience) in Computer Science, Information Technology or other relevant fields
- Spanish: Business fluent.
- English: Very good Business English required (excellent written and spoken communication skills). B2/C1 level.
Organizational position: Reporting to the Master Data Service Manager as part of the Team for Master Data and Data Exchange Services (located in Hamburg).
Employment Type: Permanent Full Time, as internal employee.
Salary: Depending on experience.
- Friendly and informal atmosphere in a company that cares about an excellent team spirit always encouraging creativity.
- Challenging, independent work in an innovative and creative environment.
- Professional and personal training opportunities to advance your career.
- English and/or German language classes to improve your language skills.
- Organize your own working hours including the possibility of working from home up to 50% or even more if required.
- Reduced working hours during summer (July and August).
- You will work right in the heart of Madrid in a digital innovation international team.
Description of the position:
To foster our growth at our research and development site in the city centre of Madrid, we are seeking a passionate SAP MDG Specialist on professional level to join our Master Data Governance Service team in a permanent, full-time position.
The Master Data Governance delivery consists of the implementation of SAP S/4HANA Master Data Governance (MDG) for all data domains. In addition, the SAP MDG Specialist defines and delivers solutions that enable the collection, processing, and management of master data from one or more sources throughout the organization. The position provides support to the Data Governance objectives, policies and procedures.
Key Responsibilities and tasks:
- The Master Data Governance (MDG) Specialist works in a team to design, deliver, and implement the Master Data Governance component within the wider SAP S/4HANA program.
- Operate the new master data service globally.
- Work in close cooperation with Data Owners and Data Stewards teams.
- Consulting on SAP MDG topics for all internal IT teams.
- Support the development and implementation of MDG User access requirements and MDG interfaces.
- Analyze, design, develop & test SAP based applications in SAP Master Data Governance (MDG), SAP Data Services (SAP DS) as well as SAP Data Intelligence (SAP DI).
- Set up the following configuration on SAP MDG for any data object: Data Models, User Interface (UI), Data Quality, and workflows.
- Several years (>3) of experience with SAP MDG/MDM or at least one of the other major Data Management Solutions such as Informatica or Tibco, with some knowledge about SAP.
- Knowledge/understanding of Data Governance and Data Quality approaches.
- Understanding of data integration to standardize, consolidate, cleanse and load data.
- Experience collaborating with data owners, data stewards and data architects.
- Experience working with Master Data Domains in one or more of the following data domains (Product, Customer, Vendor, Business Partner etc.).
- Prior SAP MDG hands-on experience is an advantage; however, SAP training is available.
- General SAP, SAP BW, SAC or S/4 HANA knowledge is preferred.
- ABAP knowledge valuable.
- Communicative, confident, and self-organized.
- Experienced, autonomous employee with at least four years of overall IT professional expertise.
- Independent, structured and goal-oriented way of working coupled with quality awareness and an analytical and conceptual mindset.
- Ability to build productive working relationships both internally and externally.
If you are interested, apply here or send an email to email@example.com including in the subject: ‘SAP MDG (Madrid)’ along with your English CV.