Description of the position:
The position requires good SAP SCM/TM solution knowledge and implementation expertise. In this role, you will actively participate and co-lead customer workshops for solution design, and successful deliver SAP Supply Chain Execution solutions to our clients. You will also be involved in presales presentations and system demonstrations to prospective customers, including the design, build, and delivery of POCs and custom solutions.
As a Functional Consultant, you will be working in a project team, being responsible for work items or project workstreams. You will be in close collaboration with your team and our global community of SAP experts.
Key Responsibilities and tasks:
- End-to-end Transportation implementation projects with a hand-on role in design, realization, test & go-live
- Understand Transportation Management Business environments of Shippers and/or Carriers and/or Logistic Service Providers
- Setting up demos or Proof-or-Concepts of future business processes, related demo configurations in an SAP system or partner environment
- Participate in Pre-Sales activities, Webinars and Events to represent the company
- Deliver SAP SCM/TM processes and solutions within our team. Own and drive work packages or workstreams within the end-to-end implementation
- Co-lead and moderate our Customer Discovery Workshops
- Create documentation or functional specifications for the standard solution as well as custom developments
- Drive knowledge management and create new solutions in our “Center of Innovations”
- Support our Training Academy and the development of our Team
- Minimum 2-3 years consulting experience within the SAP Supply Chain environment
- At least one end-to-end transportation implementation project as a functional consultant with hands on experience
- SAP SD (Sales & Distribution) and/or LES (Logistics Execution and Services) expertise is very beneficial
- Understanding of Transportation Management business environments of Shippers, Carrier and/or Logistics Service Providers
- SAP APO TP/VS (Transportation and Vehicle Scheduling in APO) or other market-leading TMS solutions experience is very beneficial
- Ability to independently drive topic related Business Blueprint sessions with customers and map out business requirements to SAP specific Solutions
- Good understanding of the SAP SCM suite to design end-to-end supply chain processes
- Experience of the Supply Chain and Transportation processes in one or more industries
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to work effectively with all team members and our customers
- Strong organization skills to help team/project leaders plan objectives and strategies, which allow team members to perform optimally
- Strong facilitator helping co-workers understand and reach their goals
- Ability to communicate in a streamlined and effective fashion
- Knowledge of agile implementation methodology and its usage in SAP projects is very beneficial.
The company: our customer is a multinational Consulting Company that operates all over the world from their offices at US, Germany, Spain, India, Australia and Canada, for more than 12 years and is the competent leader for SAP Supply Chain execution consulting services They will hire the selected candidate as an internal and permanent employee, based in Madrid, but providing services to their global organization and customers
Personal Skills Requirements and Job Conditions
Job location: Madrid, partly remote.
Expected travel: To customer sites and European headquarters sometimes (0-50%)
Education and Training:
- BSc or Master in Computer Sciences or an equivalent work experience.
- Any SAP certification valuable.
- English: Very good Business English required (excellent communication skills). At least B2 level, better C1. No certificate required; tests could be performed, all interviews performed in English.
- Spanish: Business fluent, native speaker preferred.
Employment Type: Permanent Full Time
Salary: Depending on experience
If you are interested, apply here or send an email to email@example.com including in the subject: ‘SAP SCM Consultant (Madrid)’ along with your CV.