Description of the position:
The position requires strong team leadership skills in combination with deep SAP SCM/TM solution knowledge and implementation expertise. In this role, you will lead or oversee the design, architecture, estimation, and successful delivery of SAP Supply Chain Execution solutions to our clients. You will also be involved in presales presentations and system demonstrations to prospective customers, including the design, build, and delivery of POCs and custom solutions.
As a Consulting Manager, you will lead a team of Functional Consultants, provide coaching and mentorship to your team and collaborate with our global community of SAP experts.
Key Responsibilities and tasks:
- Lead our Customer Discovery Workshops, support Pre-sales and Demo activities
- Drive and support customer engagements actively to its successful ending
- Manage setting up demos or Proof-or-Concepts of future business processes, related demo configurations in an SAP system or partner environment
- Participate in Webinars and Events to represent the company
- Engage and lead our customers and prospects in understanding and designing future business processes in an SAP Supply Chain environment
- Guide our customer and teams in Business Process Design and its solution design in an SAP environment
- Advise our customers in their S/4HANA transformation journey and define benefits driven roadmaps
- Deliver implementation projects with our team in an S/4HANA environment by using latest technologies and Best Practices
- Have a lead role in our implementation projects
- Lead and manage a team of about 5 consultants
- Provide mentorship to team members to define development paths and provide guidance for functional and professional development
- Drive knowledge Management with your team members and colleagues to create new solutions in our “Center of Innovations”
- Support our Training Academy and the development of the global Organization
- Minimum 4-5 years consulting experience within the SAP Supply Chain environment, including SAP TM
- Experience leading teams as a proven leader with the ability to handle engagements, quickly identify and resolve issues
- Knowledge of S/4HANA, LBN or other related SAP modules is very valuable
- Multiple end-to-end SAP TM implementation with a hands-on role is beneficial
- Good understanding of the SAP SCM suite to design end-to-end supply chain processes
- Experience of the Supply Chain and Transportation processes within various industries
- Ability to independently drive Design and/or Business Blueprint sessions with customers and map out business requirements to SAP specific Solutions
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to work effectively with all team members and our customers
- Strong organization skills to help team leaders plan objectives and strategies, which allow team members to perform optimally
- Strong facilitator helping co-workers understand and reach their goals
- Ability to communicate in a streamlined and effective fashion
- Ability to control and track project budget consumption
- Ability to proactively identify and resolve major project issues while bringing projects to successful completion
- Knowledge Agile implementation methodology and its usage in SAP projects is very beneficial.
The company: our customer is a multinational Consulting Company that operates all over the world from their offices at US, Germany, Spain, India, Australia and Canada, for more than 12 years and is the competent leader for SAP Supply Chain execution consulting services They will hire the selected candidate as an internal and permanent employee, based in Madrid, but providing services to their global organization and customers
Personal Skills Requirements and Job Conditions
Job location: Madrid, partly remote.
Expected travel: To customer sites and European headquarters sometimes (0-50%)
Education and Training:
- BSc or Master in Computer Sciences or an equivalent work experience.
- Any SAP certification valuable.
- English: Very good Business English required (excellent communication skills). At least B2 level, better C1. No certificate required; tests could be performed, all interviews performed in English.
- Spanish: Business fluent, native speaker preferred.
Employment Type: Permanent Full Time
Salary: Depending on experience
If you are interested, apply here or send an email to email@example.com including in the subject: ‘SAP SCM Consulting Manager (Madrid)’ along with your CV.